Friday, October 14, 2011

published work....

It's always ridiculously exciting...well for me anyway.... to see my pages in print, and ever more so, when you're too busy to keep track of the issue numbers and get a massive surprise to see your own layout in the magazine...lol

Here it is in this month's issue of Scrapbooking Memories...
and they even made a sketch of my layout...hehe..I was excited about that part too!

Here is the layout and some close ups....



If you're looking for something scrappy wise to do this weekend...be sure to pop back on Saturday for a special little surprise....
I can't wait.
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Nikki and congrats on the publication, definitely worthy of being excited and proud! Keep up the gorgeous work and have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This LO is fabulous! I think I drooled all over it when I saw it in the mag! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your colours & the LO deserves to be sketched ~ it's really elegant.... never been published, but I can imagine it would never cease to be thrilling. Congrat's:):)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.