Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cardabilities

Welcome to the first of this month's sketches over at Cardabilities...
Here is the fantastic sketch I got to play with...
and below is my card. 
For this card I used some of Tessa's gorgeous "sweet spots" (Precocious Paper).  I substituted the squares on the sketch for the little circles.  It's hard to see from the pic, but they are made of felt with gorgeous little embellishments on each one.  I also used some of my SRM stickers too.
I created the large flower using my Tim Holtz die - some calico, felt and tulle, with a sweet spot centre.

Be sure to pop over to the Cardabilities blog and take a peek at the other stunning card creations.  Link up your own to be in the running for this month's fantastic prize.

Thanks for stopping by
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous card, I love the white nestablilites (?) they are divine and the total design is beautiful. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. NIkki I LOVE your cards. I do. I am inspired by you to try new things on my cards. THANK YOU! Hope you are well, Nadia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never go wrong with pink & brown. Such a nice soft look to your card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very very pretty!!! I love how soft and pretty this looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo Nikki your card is devine, those PP embellishments are stunning. Love your handmade flower and loving those SRM stickers. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Nikki such a gorgeous card.. Fabulous take on the sketch and I love your hand made flower!! Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog! Have a fab weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this gorgeous card and those sweet spots are to die for.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a seriously stunning card Nikki. I love the stitching detail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pattern and colors...you know what...just like cupcakes viewed from the top...looks like light strawberi with coco...mm..yummy

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Nikki!! this card is Stunning... Love what you have done with it......
    XXX

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.