Friday, December 31, 2010

Cardabilities Sketch #18

I thought I'd be quick and get in a post or two before the New Year...hehehe...
Whatever activities you have planned...I hope your celebrations are lovely ones and wish everyone the most wonderful start to 2011, filled with much health and happiness.

On to my latest Cardabilities sketch and card creation...




and also here's something fun to look forward to....

Cardabilities First Birthday BASH!

January 15th – January 17th
It has been one year since Cardabilities began providing you with sketches!!
So be sure to come and join me and the other gorgeous Design Team girls
in our first
CARDABILITIES BIRTHDAY BASH BLOG HOP!
Our Hop will be filled with giveaways from our Designers along
with our main Sponsor Giveaway.
Come and Join in the fun…be sure to comment on the
blogs and watch for the secret catch phrase!
SEE YOU THERE!
JANUARY 15TH - 17TH

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Nik....I love it!
    Now I will definitely be getting pre-paid internet to take away with us on the 14th so I can join in........Happy New Yearxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty take on the sketch! wishing you & yours a Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.