Thursday, October 14, 2010

Lime Tart Gallery Reveal

I can finally share my Lime Tart layouts and card with you.....
The gallery has been revealed today on the Zest blog and is full of the most gorgeous creations.  The girls have made such beautiful layouts and cards.
This month I received October's full Tart, which consisted of gorgeous Prima paper and lots of lovely embellishments.  Here are my layouts in full....

Layout 1 - Cheeky Fairy

There were so many gorgeous embellishments with this kit....
lots of trims, buttons, flowers and paper clips....



I used my WOJ - Citrus Tree Stamp to create my little butterfly tree...

Layout 2..... sweet, beautiful, crazy you!

I love the design of this piece of patterned paper.  The minute I saw it, I thought it looked like it would be fun to colour in...so I cut our the flowers from underneath the matted photo section and used my Copic markers to create my own flowers.  I love how they turned out :)  How cute is that Jenni Bowlin butterfly?


Layout 3 ...she adores you


My children are very lucky to be the youngest of all the children in Stef's family, which means many older cousins to dote and fuss over them.  And do they what!!!!

And who could go past the gorgeous Cuttlebug quilling plates.  As I've mentioned, I also purchased the other 2 designs.....carnation and the chrysanthemum and am itching to find the time to use them.


All of the gorgeous bits and pieces can be found at Lime tart.

Tomorrow is reveal day for some more card creations.  Be sure to pop back and have a stickie :)


 

8 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Nikki and how cute is that card! I especially love the little stamped image and your gorgeous work with the Copics!!!
    My kids are also the youngest from DH side but we now live very far from them (another country) so they no longer get all that attention :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all just great Nikki. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your projects are simply amazing, Nik! Love how you used these papers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGosh Nikki, these are all stunning!! Love the colours and all that dimension on your layouts, just beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh la la Nikki, loving all the bright gorgeous colours on the layouts and that card.

    Love all the layering up of the flowers, mine never look that good!

    The photos are so cute and adorable and I am loving all the different flowers and cute butterfly! Very very creative!!!

    Have a fab weekend Nikki and thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow sweetie, these are stunning, you are amazing with those copic pens!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love what you have done with this kit Nikki!! Beautiful as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! I love that paper.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.