Tuesday, September 14, 2010

So more happy news.....

Well, I said I had some more exciting news to share....
Guess What?????
I've just become one of the new design team members for the fantastic card sketch site....
I am so very excited and absolutely thrilled to join the team of fantastic designers....
My fellow designers are:
Kristie Larsen
Char Dobson
Rhonda Van Ginkel
Cindy Coutts
April Walker
Wendy Jordan
Karli Miranda
Kristine Reynolds
Jeni Allen
Sharm Nidyanandan
Stacy Koo
Luzma Bruna
April Hall
Martha Pindea
Louise Forsyth
Abby Laubenstein
Kanatsu Sasya
Lindsay Amrhein
Nikki Antonello - that's me :)
Holly Brown
Tina Guigui

Be sure to pop over and have a stickie. Karan makes the MOST gorgeous sketches and I can't wait to get creating. I've has a sneak peak at October's sketches and they are just scrumptious.

ALSO.....

In the next little bit, keep your eyes out for my all new gorgeously designed blog!
The very talented Kristine Davidson
is designing my new blog. I've had a sneaky peak and her work is just amazing. Stay tuned!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new DT and for getting the blog-over by Kristine! She is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to have you on the team, i cant wait to see your take on our sketches and love the new blog...Kristine did amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again, Nik! I'm sooo excited for you! Love the new blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Nik, that's fantastic, have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nik, biggest CONGRATULATIONS to you again. I know why people snap you up lovely. Your work is beautiful xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.