Monday, August 30, 2010

Pretty in Pink - Butterfly Nora

Happy Monday everyone!
Well, what a huge weekend that was!  My beautiful friend Melli and I headed away on a little scrapping trip  together for the weekend...talk about giggle!  My throat is sore from barely drawing breath from soooo much talking and laughing....one word Mel.....AWESOME!!!! ...well there is actually another, but I can't share that one...lol....  As busy Mum's we don't often indulge ourselves in some time away without getting the guilts, but a break is just so good for the soul.  Nice to remember what it feels like to be in my own skin and to have only myself to look after. 
 Anywhoo, here is one of my little projects I made while away...I used some of my new Swiss Pixies stamps from Phillipa at Lime Tart 
Here is my little Butterfly Nora...

Just very simple...isn't she sweet....

 a little hard to see, but her wings and the butterfly are covered in glitter..
I have some other projects that I completed too, but will be back a little later to share those.
Hope your weekend was lovely too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.