Monday, August 30, 2010

My Little Shoebox - Sketch Challenge

There is a gorgeous sketch challenge running at My Little Shoebox at the moment....I love the gorgeous colours and bright bold patterns of their papers....perfect for layouts of my little cherubs.....
Here is the sketch...
and here is my layout using the gorgeous MLS papers.....

These pics are from some time ago during Summer... Noah loves playing outside on the decking and on this particular day I found him laying under the play equipment driving his cars.  He looked so cute curled up under the slide...hehehe.....
Here are some close ups...


Thanks for stopping by :)

2 comments:

  1. This is fantastic!!! I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog today. Gorgeous layout. Love the paper and the elements on this:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.