Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well, I can't believe an entire year of design for Kaisercraft has finally come to an end!  I have had the most wonderful year and have been so very luck to not only work with beautiful products, but also to be given lots of fantastic creative opportunities.  I have also been truly blessed to have met the most spectacular women who I am now lucky enough to call friends.  Too happy really :)
Anywhoo...here is my last lot of Kaisercraft projects.....
Le Chateau Collection...

This layout was part of an inspired by post.  I based my inspiration for this layout on techniques used by the very gorgeous Renee Ludlow.  I used lots of texture and the papers gave a really lovely vintage feel!

This little canvas was created using some of the new wooden flourishes.  I love this little Chinese Proverb and the bird and birdcage were a perfect match.  Love how you can use these raw and they look fantastic.


.....a 21st birthday card.....


....this is one of my favourite pieces.  The frame is a btp - 'framed album' and the lines are from one of my favourite poems..."the Desiderata".  This piece sits happily on my scrapping desk and inspires me each time I see it.  Makes me smile when I create something that I love to look at over and over :)

Konstrukt Collection



My double page layout ....love these photos of Joshua.  What a cutie!!!


and  another 21st birthday card.  The wooden flourish keys are the perfect embellishment for these cards.

Well that's it for now.  Thanks for stopping by :)

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous projects Nikki, just love what you've put together with the Kaiser collections, and I'm sure they are going to miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.