Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A new adventure and some scrapping goodness....

A couple of weeks ago, my two eldest babies started school, and aside from being tired, have adjusted beautifully to their new routines and seem to really be enjoying their new adventure.  Here are some pics of the two of them....



Pretty cute huh!!!!

As for scrapping news, I have sooooo many projects that are in need of posting, so I'll just do a couple of things today.

The latest poem over at Scrap that Poetry is up at the moment and is another beautiful one called "Freedom and Love". Here is my take on the poem...

Be sure to pop over and have a look at the other girls interpretations and play along.

On the Kaisercraft scene I have lots of work to share over the next week from the gorgeous Q3 collections. This week the very beautiful and ridiculously talented Christine and I are hosting the Kaisercrafties Blog.

This coming week will see lots of projects posted from Q3 including layouts and our BTP items. Here is a layout of Josh using the "Shaken not Stirred" paper collection.


and...my BTP Heart Stand....


and my "Made with Love" layout of the beautiful Miss Belle....



I have lots more projects to post, but for the time being....I think that's probably enough..LOL....

Check back again for my BTP photo stand and a layout from our "Inspired by..." post which will appear on the Kaisercrafties tomorrow....as well my projects, Christine is posting all of her beautiful work too. It is absolutley no surprise that she is one of this year's Scrapbooking Memories Masters. As well as being an enormous talent, she is absolutely gorgeous and has been so very generous with her time and expertise. I am thrilled to have been partnered with her this week!

That's is for now....thanks for stopping by!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave me a message.